- For lean and mean start-ups needing the absolute basic essentials.
- Mobile compatible 360 viewer with Amazon CloudFront hosting
- Store up to 100 products
- For fast growing businesses that need total control over their 360 views.
- 360 viewer customization
- Whitelisted domain restrictions
- Store up to 1,000 products
- For leading brands that do not mess around when it comes to 360 product photography.
- Your very own Imajize developer to help you get started
- SSL embed link encryption
- Platform branding w/your logo
- Store up to 100,000 products
Try now. Choose later.
We'll give you free 14-day trial with all of our features! Choose a plan when your free trial is finished.
All plans include:
Fully hosted, mobile compatible, fun to use and easy to install.
Full Screen Mode in HD
Nobody beats our image sharpness & loading speed in Full Screen Mode.
Our Content Delivery Network ensures your 360º view loads fast.
Show your product's detail at resolutions over 5,000 pixels.
Your 360º view will look perfect on literally every device.
Use Imajize on as many websites as you like!
Which features are on each plan, exactly?
Our pricing page (above) lists the core features. Check out our plans comparison chart for a detailed breakdown.
How do I create 360º images?
Check out our 360º product photography learning guides, or shop for a 360º product photography turntable. If you want to find a pro to shoot a 360º view of your product, check out our Experts Directory. If you have a question, feel free to contact us.
What is a "hit"?
We measure bandwidth by "hits". A hit is when someone views your 360º view on a webpage you add it to.
Are there bandwidth limits?
All plans come with 50,000 hits per month of complimentary bandwidth. Is that enough? Less than 1% of our customers go over on bandwidth, so the simple answer is: 99% yes. We let you know exactly how much bandwidth your account is using, and we'll also send you an email if you're ever on track to go over.
What happens if I go over on bandwidth?
We'll send you an email when you're on track to go over on bandwidth. If you do go over, your 360º views will continue working and you'll get billed at a flat rate of just $0.0005 per hit. That means showing it 10,000 times would cost just $5.00! Check out our high bandwidth pricing page for details.